Happy Dog - Vet Urinary 4kgs
Happy Dog VET Diet P-Urinary is used preventatively and as a support in the treatment of calcium oxalate, urate, xanthine and cystine stones. The especially tasty recipe looks after the liver and kidneys. Happy Dog VET Diet P-Urinary is also strictly low-purine, low in oxalic acid and methionine, and has a target urine pH of 7.0. The highly digestible, plant-based ingredients have been carefully selected. The number of ingredients that encourage urinary stone formation has therefore been significantly reduced. The calcium content is exactly matched to the dog’s requirements. To achieve a balanced diet, this complete food is enriched with carnitine and taurine. Due to its strictly low-purine formulation, the premium food is ideal as additional support in cases of leishmaniasis and leishmaniasis treatments with allopurinol. Dalmatians and other dogs who are purine-intolerant can also be fed the Happy Dog VET Diet P-Urinary.
- Low protein content – selected protein and selected protein sources.
- It is recommended that you consult your vet before feeding this product, or stopping the diet.
- For optimal results, the diet should be fed exclusively. Giving supplementary food should be discussed with your vet.
- Recommended period of use: initially up to 6 months. In cases of irreversible disruption of the uric acid metabolism: life-long use.
- Unless otherwise recommended by your vet, offer several small meals per day.
- The feed quantity should be adjusted to suit the individual animal’s metabolism and may be reduced or increased as necessary.
Always make sure fresh water is available.
Same day delivery in Beirut and up to 2 days outside Beirut.
In store pickup
You can place an order and pick it up from our dispatch center in Achrafieh.
Pay in Cash
You can pay in cash only LBP or USD.
Prices are updated
Prices are always updated, the price you see is the price you get, no hidden fees.
|Ideal weight in kg||Normal requirement of adult dog (g/24hrs)|
Only available with veterinary recommendation.
Feeding to junior dogs up to 12 months, or to pregnant or lactating bitches, or dogs with struvite stones is not recommended.
Recommended period of use:
- To reduce cystine stone formation: initially for up to 1 year
- To reduce urate stone formation: up to 6 months; in cases of irreversible disruption of the uric acid metabolism, life-long use.
- To reduce calcium oxalate stone formation: up to 6 months