Happy Cat - VET Diet Struvit 1.4kg
Happy Cat VET Diet Struvit helps dissolve struvite stones. This Diet features especially high-value protein, and lower magnesium and phosphorous content, and achieves a significant reduction in the urinary pH levels. The slightly elevated sodium content increases water uptake and so stimulates the flushing of the urinary tract. The specially selected herbs, birch leaf and nettle, are used as a supplement in traditional treatments for the urinary tract.
Only available with a veterinary recommendation.
- It is recommended that you seek veterinary advice before using the product or extending the period of use.
- For optimal results, the diet should be fed exclusively. Giving supplementary food should be discussed with your vet.
- Recommended period of use: 5-12 weeks or until the urinary crystals/stones have dissolved.
- Moving on to suitable food afterwards should ideally be carried out in 10% stages over a time period of at least 2-4 weeks.
- For prevention, it may be necessary to continue mixing the diet food with a suitable adult food long-term.
- Unless otherwise recommended by your vet, offer 2 meals per day.
- The feed quantity should be adjusted to suit the individual animal’s metabolism and may be reduced or increased as necessary.
Water should be freely available.