Synergy Lab Brilliant Whitening Shampoo
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
- Before the bath, build trust. Let your pet see and sniff the grooming tools, brushes, towels, and shampoo bottle and let them listen to the water flowing.
- Praise and reward your pet with love and treats for relaxed behavior. Build a positive relationship with the bath for your pet.
- If your pet is displaying signs of heightened distress and anxiety, we recommend using all-natural calming remedy, Richard’s Organics Pet Calm, to help relax them for the bath. Takes only 10-15 minutes to see results.
- Before washing, carefully brush your pet’s hair coat to remove all tangles and matted areas. If they have badly matted fur, carefully remove with scissors. Also check for ticks, fleas, burrs, hot spots, or other irregularities.
- Wear clothing you don’t mind getting wet and dirty.
- Close your bathroom door so your pet doesn’t escape and run through your house wet and bubbly!
- Use a spray nozzle if you have one – it makes the rinse-out much easier.
- Use Woof Wash™ professionally formulated & pH balanced products, made specifically for pets. And, don’t skip the conditioner! It’s an important part of re-building and maintaining moisture and sheen in your pet’s hair coat.
- Gently dry your pet with a towel or low-heat professional pet dryer.
- Enjoy, play and snuggle with your deliciously clean and happy pet!